• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

“The dip” for suppressor baffle cleaning

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
hey guys,

Been a hot minute since I have cleaned my spectre 2 so I whipped up some dip and threw the end caps and baffles in there. Do you guys reuse your dip more than once or just toss afterwards? If tossing, how do you dispose of this **** safely?

Thanks!
Caleb

I take it to a mechanic shop to dump in their HAZMAT barrel it’s filthy nasty bad bad stuff man don’t dump it outside or down the drain. Don’t touch it or inhale too much of the fumes. You can reuse it but I hate having it around so typically dispose of it afterwards and don’t really dip anymore

Look into Soda Blasters or tumblers

I've used the dip once and that stuff is so dangerous I haven't used it since. It works, but I prefer a bit of elbow grease over dealing with that stuff again. And I'm not sensitive to chemicals at all, quite the contrary actually, but the dip is on another level.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I've used the dip once and that stuff is so dangerous I haven't used it since. It works, but I prefer a bit of elbow grease over dealing with that stuff again. And I'm not sensitive to chemicals at all, quite the contrary actually, but the dip is on another level.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
This is my exact experience as well

Back
Top Bottom