• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“Sovereign Citizen” sentenced for illegal firearm possession

I don't even understand "Sovereign Citizen", stuff. If you get to work and lived in the U.S., you should follow the LAWS, but like I said some of you guys no more than me on Sovereign citzens!
It's ok, they don't either (obviously).
I have an idea, "It's a sovereign thing, you wouldn't understand." Someone ought to make some t-shirts.

He should have had his rights restored after he was released from prison.
“Possession with intent to distribute” sounds big and scary but is often a small amount of drugs depending on the jurisdiction.
He was an idiot for thinking the sov citizen route would save him but I feel for him nonetheless.
Have his rights restored after two felony convictions? Amount of drugs is not the issue, determination of what his intent is the issue. He only got 110 months, and his next 9 years should be spent cleaning sewers some where. Scum bag!!!!

I don't even understand "Sovereign Citizen", stuff. If you get to work and lived in the U.S., you should follow the LAWS, but like I said some of you guys no more than me on Sovereign citzens!
It's ok, they don't either (obviously).
I have an idea, "It's a sovereign thing, you wouldn't understand." Someone ought to make some t-shirts.
'"Sovereign," like "love," means anything you want it to mean;
it's a word in [the] dictionary between "sober" and "sozzled."'
--Robert A. Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

What the law actually is not what the common misconception is. The IRS and citizens liable to pay taxes is an excellent example

Back
Top Bottom