• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“Featured Listings” Price Hike to $5 a Day from $3 a day

"Featured Listings" is now $5 instead of $3 - will this affect how many days you use it?

• Total voters
Not sure about this particular issue, but going forward I believe any changes should be open for discussion and nothing should be done until all members have responded and a consensus is reached.
a non supporter with 10 posts has as much say in it as a member who is a supporter with 9,000? Nope.

1. We all want ODT to make money because it’s a great site.
2. $2 increase isn’t going to change anyone's lives.
3. But, could there have been a better way for ODT to increase it's revenues?
4. Should ODT have brainstormed with the dedicated members here before choosing this price hike?
5. One day on Thursday thru Saturday is more exposure than from Sunday through Wednesday.
6. The $3 for 3 days was great, bring it back (at least Sunday thru Wednesday).
I just let the price set it self honestly. My goal is to not have more than 20 or so featured listings active at any one time. My thoughts are that you aren't really featuring anything if there are 50 of them.

At $3 it was staying pretty full so now I'm trying $5 just to see what happens. If it drops then I'll drop the price accordingly.

I just let the price set it self honestly. My goal is to not have more than 20 or so featured listings active at any one time. My thoughts are that you aren't really featuring anything if there are 50 of them.

At $3 it was staying pretty full so now I'm trying $5 just to see what happens. If it drops then I'll drop the price accordingly.
You know what? Because of this thread I will go feature my only listing right now. Thanks Okuma. Trying to make a living is not going to run any of the regulars off.
I'm not any other social media and sell most of fer sell stuff here. Sell it anywhere else and they will take their cut of the sale price.

Back
Top Bottom