• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘76 T-top Mustang II

Dude have you ever been to a drag strip?
You might change your mind.
Mthose little bastards run in the 8’s all day long in the 1320.

I have been to the drag strip. The Mustang 2 is a fat Pinto. Take the Pinto add sound deadening and a 400 pound body kit and you have a Mustang 2. Anything that fits one fits the other and a Pinto weighs less.

No you could not get a 351. The King Cobra was a decal package and wheels on a 302 2 barrel.
I will respectfully disagree with you. I was a mustang fanatic back in the day. I did a project that required me to research all options on all models back in the day. According to my research back then it was a special order option.

Anybody into Mustangs? Neighbor down the street has this ‘76 Mustang II that he’s looking to get rid of. 302 two barrel.

Was running when put away years ago. Paint is rough, but body is decent. Any idea what something like this is worth, as is, or running?

Anyone interested?View attachment 4445641View attachment 4445642
I love Mustang II and was wondering if it was available?

I cannot call that a real Mustang. Sorry, nothing about these years that I like. It's just a Pinto to me, and I can't say I like those either. Most people I know feel the same. I'm sure that could drive the value up because not many like them, or restore them. So there are probably few left.

Back
Top Bottom