• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

племянница снайпер

They asked for a mandatory donation then went up on fees. I asked them to take some money and put up steel and they said they had donated steel but would not put it up because members could not be trusted to shoot it with pistols. Multiply the years x members x dues = what theyve done to improve the range. I dont give 2 turds if you want to defend their actions and the attitude I recieved when I asked for range improvements. Wait 10 years while they buy more land. Im at a range with more than I want for half what they charge. I can barely find time to shoot much less pay to be a garbage man. I pick up after myself when there. With the dues paid hire a fricking full time staff member. Give a few people that need work a job. Why rely on members extra cash AND work. Ill buy land and slowly build a range before I go back there.

I'm sure the club misses you.

boy.gif

Yeah, I'm absolutely devastated. LOL. We had to fire one of the volunteer officers when that $1.54 per week dried up.

you either need to defend the club because you have something to lose, defend your purchase, negate my opinion or have no better choice. Just like the NRA supporters. Ask them how their policies are working out for them. I dont care if if its 10c a day im not giving it away for no return. I have a better option and I took it. Eventually ill have 2 more options open up and ill weigh those also. ATM ive nothing to lose. While it might be insignificant, my $ is still a loss and over time when others see better options the loss will add up. I promoted the club for years letting others know how i liked it. Now Im giving them better options. Enjoy the ride.

Back
Top Bottom