• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wild Game Night - Lighthouse Baptist Church Jackson, GA

Pray tell, what's a "Wild Game Event". Is it hunting wild game, catching wild game and eating wild game, or is it a 10 a side basketball match with no referees? Lol 🤔

Pray tell, what's a "Wild Game Event". Is it hunting wild game, catching wild game and eating wild game, or is it a 10 a side basketball match with no referees? Lol 🤔
This will be my first one but I understand it to be a wild game meal with entertainment and raffles. I got an email this morning saying they will have a Bluegrass Gospel band playing and raffling off some pretty nice rifles and other goods.

This will be my first one but I understand it to be a wild game meal with entertainment and raffles. I got an email this morning saying they will have a Bluegrass Gospel band playing and raffling off some pretty nice rifles and other goods.
Thanks, a bit far for me. Hope you and family/friends have a great evening - hard to beat a Bluegrass band. :yo:

We used to have those at our Church. Good turn-out. I think what ended it was the fattened opossum in a live trap with a sign" Are you really going to eat my Mama" at the entrance.

Back
Top Bottom