• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When pigs fly…

Oh, I’ll defend my dog but I don’t blame the yotes for trying to eat.
No one has said anything about blaming them or hogs for trying to survive. That doesn't reduce the massive amount of damage they will do to the native species and environment if left unchecked or eliminate the need to exterminate them as much as possible. If you don't believe that's true, go ask a farmer in Texas how much wild hogs have cost them. They hunt them any way they can think of, including from helicopters and with miniguns, and are still fighting a losing battle. We are on the same path to being overwhelmed with them here in Georgia.

As for coyotes, they are not native here and the other animals are not evolved to deal with them. I've seen them move into an area and devastate the other animals. Foxes? Gone. Ground nesting birds? Decimated. Deer population? Dramatically reduced. Now we are seeing that the yotes have figured out how to hunt adult dear, rather than just the fawns. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Ever heard of a Coywolf? That's a fertile wolf coyote hybrid and they are much larger than even the biggest coyotes. They are already in the Virginias and moving South. They're going to be lots of fun when they get here. They are big enough to take livestock.

So yeah, kill them all and let god sort them out.

No one has said anything about blaming them or hogs for trying to survive. That doesn't reduce the massive amount of damage they will do to the native species and environment if left unchecked or eliminate the need to exterminate them as much as possible. If you don't believe that's true, go ask a farmer in Texas how much wild hogs have cost them. They hunt them any way they can think of, including from helicopters and with miniguns, and are still fighting a losing battle. We are on the same path to being overwhelmed with them here in Georgia.

As for coyotes, they are not native here and the other animals are not evolved to deal with them. I've seen them move into an area and devastate the other animals. Foxes? Gone. Ground nesting birds? Decimated. Deer population? Dramatically reduced. Now we are seeing that the yotes have figured out how to hunt adult dear, rather than just the fawns. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Ever heard of a Coywolf? That's a fertile wolf coyote hybrid and they are much larger than even the biggest coyotes. They are already in the Virginias and moving South. They're going to be lots of fun when they get here. They are big enough to take livestock.

So yeah, kill them all and let god sort them out.
I think you’ve misunderstood my position.

Back
Top Bottom