• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PIG HUNTING! MY GO TO SPOT!

Cool. Me and my buddy tried night hunting last year but even after patterning the pigs with trail cams, we never could get on them.

Any suggestions or pointers for day stalking?
you can’t kill them if they’re not there, so keep the wind in your face, always walk into the wind, constantly looking for fresh signs, such as poop and heavy, used trails and walk and walk and walk

I haven't hunted since I was a kid and never hunted hogs. Been trying to set myself back up with hunting equipment so I can be ready next winter. How different does wild hog meat taste than farmed ?

What breed is this bill it’s down the hill from the cabin I think somebody dumped out a 1/2 pot belly it was still hanging around today I’m going down tomorrow and pull some cams if it’s still there I will send a close up hopefully.
693F2B52-0DE0-45EA-91BF-B7C0BA582724.jpeg

I'd kill for a place to hunt pigs, or anything, near me but no such luck. I'll watch this thread and live vicariously through y'all I guess lol.
Have you checked to find a wma near you.now is a good time to spend squirrel hunting,and getting familiar with the land.

Back
Top Bottom