• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NWTF convention live on youtube

Went to the turkey rama last weekend. Everyone in the building was using a call all at the same time. It was over stimulating. There is no way anyone could tell if one was better than another.
This is sort of neat. I guess they are sneaking up on the turkey.

Went to the turkey rama last weekend. Everyone in the building was using a call all at the same time. It was over stimulating. There is no way anyone could tell if one was better than another.
The oldest is one of the judges this year so I tuned in and I'm just letting it run as background sound while I'm piddling with my chores around the house.
It's actually pretty relaxing like this.

I was there Friday. Every call sounded the same to me also when they were all blowing at once.

It really don’t take all that fancy stuff to call a Turkey.you will learn overtime the less is better.
I always say you hear turkeys in the mourning and kill turkeys in the evening.

Had a friend of mine finish just shy of placing. Pretty awesome to see him go this far though in only his second year of completion. We are up here right now. If you are a turkey hunter and not here you're missing out. I have been looking forward to this weekend since last year when we were up here last.

Back
Top Bottom