• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT - CZ SP-01 Tactical (Tritium night sights) De-cocker model

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfran42

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT - CZ SP-01 Tactical (Tritium night sights) De-cocker model

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: RMR HD, Staccato/Atlas 17-20 rnd mags, SRO, CZ 75/Shadow 2 140mm competition mags, 9mm 124 gr. name brand ammo (no re-loads), SA Prodigy, I can +/- S depending on the deal.,

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This SP-01 Tactical (w/ tritium night sights) has lived its life as mostly a pretty paperweight. Only 38 rounds fired. I like the look and feel of this model but I never got around to getting an optics cut so it basically got fondled every once in a while when I was in and out of the safe. Those 38 rounds were pretty awesome though! Pistol looks basically new on the outside of frame/slide with just a little wear starting on the muzzle end of the barrel and the trigger/hammer from dry firing (don't worry, I used an o-ring). Comes with box, paperwork, two 19 round magazines, etc.

More pics in this Google photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yyvi1qEqASQY8eSM8

Pictures:
PXL_20240320_185406959.jpg
PXL_20240320_185455683.MP.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom