• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Indonesian Sweet and Spicy Chicken and Coconut Rice

Hogdaddy

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
51   0
Reaction score
A37EA3E9-6F5F-4B4E-9BE4-B5849159B2C0.jpeg

Got back from Indonesia a week ago. I ate and ate and ate. Sate at least three times a day.
Exchange rate is insane at the moment. Over 1.5million rupiah for 100$US.
Worst jet-lag Ive ever had, brutal connectingflights/time zones on the way back.
Your chicken looks awesome.

Got back from Indonesia a week ago. I ate and ate and ate. Sate at least three times a day.
Exchange rate is insane at the moment. Over 1.5million rupiah for 100$US.
Worst jet-lag Ive ever had, brutal connectingflights/time zones on the way back.
Your chicken looks awesome.
Xanax kills any kinda lag. Good info on Indonesia, I think I read that a big part of the population speaks English ?

Yeah easy to travel just speaking English, at least in Bali. At least +80% of their economy rides on the tourist dollar.
Got Valium over the counter at a Pharmacy to try an overpower the lag, lag was so strong it never knocked me out for more than three or so hours.

Seriously though the food there is amazing. Friends who are still over there sent me a picture of Lombok Spicy Chicken, Lombok is a nearby island, which looks a lot like the OP's dish.

Xanax kills any kinda lag. Good info on Indonesia, I think I read that a big part of the population speaks English ?
If you stay in tourist areas people will probably speak English. If you stray away from that, no, people probably won't speak English. Most visitors stay in the tourist areas and have no troubles.

Back
Top Bottom