• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zoo Atlanta carry

jeepnuts

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Rockcrawlin’ Toyota Dude
141   0
Reaction score
What’s the packing situation at Zoo Atlanta? I haven’t been in decades. Taking the kiddo today. Looking for any recent experiences

most recent info I found on GA Packing was from 2018 which I believe was pre- botanical gardens ordeal. I’ll be honest I haven’t been keeping up to date with that stuff since having the kiddo Keeps me busy. Poor excuse, I know.

Thanks

I went in 2019 with my LCR in my pocket without an issue. I think they "searched" my wife's bag but that was it.

Never know what could have changed since then. Walk up and check it out before you buy your tickets. If there is a guy waving a wand around go put it back in your car.

• Alcoholic beverages brought from outside the Zoo
  • Balloons
  • Balls (footballs, soccer balls, baseballs or other recreational balls)
  • Drones
  • Fireworks or explosives
  • Frisbees
  • Glass containers
  • Lawn chairs and folding chairs
  • Non-motorized scooters, bicycles/tricycles, skateboards, skates or shoes with built-in wheels
  • Spray paint and aerosol cans
  • Straws and lids
  • Weapons of any kind except as permitted by law
That's the only information they have on their website.

I went in 2019 with my LCR in my pocket without an issue. I think they "searched" my wife's bag but that was it.

Never know what could have changed since then. Walk up and check it out before you buy your tickets. If there is a guy waving a wand around go put it back in your car.

• Balloons
  • Drones
  • Frisbees
  • Glass containers
  • Non-motorized scooters, bicycles/tricycles, skateboards, skates or shoes with built-in wheels
  • Straws and lids
Thanks.

Currently, You have to buy tickets online in advance. I guess everything else seems a go. I’ll report back.

• Balloons
  • Drones
  • Frisbees
  • Glass containers
  • Straws and lids

Weapons of any kind except as permitted by law

This is the answer. No other questions required. If this isn't clear enough then the answer should be "no"..

Back
Top Bottom