• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Youtube saves the day again.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Now I know how to take the doors and top off my Jeep. Doors have power windows and locks so I was skeered to mess with em but now it's gonna be a fun summer. ;)

And who's the asshole engineer that put auto stop start on a 4wd. ****ing moron. Luckily I got a button that fixes it but dang how dense can you get.

I put an aftermarket harness in my 2021 F150 that over rides the stupid auto start/stop feature.
Easy 10 minute install that retains the button's last setting.
I no longer have to remember to push the button at every time I drive this truck.

Wish there was one offered for my wife's 2021 Buick.

Most stupid stuff like auto stop is for epa gas mileage, not for consumer convenience. Not to mention wear on the starting system. It’s a nuisance.
I put an aftermarket harness in my F150 that over rides the stupid auto start/stop feature.
I no longer have to remember to push the button at every time I drive this truck.
I agree ESS is ****ing retarded and will slap wear out an engine. Pisses me off every time I hit the button. There are work arounds like putting a light tester on your tow wiring but I've got use to hitting the button now.

I put an aftermarket harness in my 2021 F150 that over rides the stupid auto start/stop feature.

Wish there was one offered for my wife's 2021 Buick.
I need this! Did you get the one where you ha e to take apart the dash?

And who's the asshole engineer that put auto stop start on a 4wd.
Who came up with it to begin with? Hate it! I rented a car last Christmas that had it. I thought something was wrong with the car every time I stopped...and the lag from gas pedal to go, once you've stopped? Fugggetaboutit!

My mom came up last month to get a new VW Tiguan. Salesman told her that the it’s mandatory on all cars 21 and newer. Like yours Bypass Bypass , she has a button to turn it off, but has to push it every time she starts the car.

And YouTube has helped me fix many an issue with vehicles.

I have no problem in my car with that.
584A2E53-A00C-4BFA-A13E-04D7FC3537D4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom