• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Youth ministry at nebo Baptist chuch

21SF

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
146   0
Reaction score
thanks for looking guys,I have ben giving the privilege to take lead in our outreach program at our church for our young youth in our area,we are focusing on getting the kids back outside and to learn and appreciate all of Gods creations ,our first outing coming up is going to be a fishing clinic ,my goal is to be able to provide any child that shows up with a fishing pole and hopefully some simple tackle,hooks bobbers and such,we want to show our kids there's more to life then xbox and cell phones,one of my top goals is that any child that shows will not cost them a dime sow with that being said if you have any older poles and real or any kind of fishing equipment you mint not be using please give me a call if your willing to donate, you have a chance to put a smile on a child's face ,if you can donate line or bobbers or even a couple bucks for worms please let me know

Thank for checking this post out and feel free to contact me i have about 3 weeks to get everything together ,help us show people still care even in times like we are facing

Tony Dalfino

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom