• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You're Just "Paying for the Name"

Own one and have owned several. There are much better options on the market for less money. I would never buy a new one at retail. Smoking deal, sure I would pick one up, but it is going to have to be cheap.
Never owned one but always thought some of their stuff is cool.
What specific problems have you encountered?

-Salient arms Glock
There are better Gucci glocks for the price “agency”
-Microtech
You know there are better quality knives than these for a lot lower cost
-Ciroc Vodka
You just wanna be French Montana let’s be honest.
After saying this I love all of the products I listed and I will continue to burn my money with these companies.

-Salient arms Glock
There are better Gucci glocks for the price “agency”
-Microtech
You know there are better quality knives than these for a lot lower cost
-Ciroc Vodka
You just wanna be French Montana let’s be honest.
After saying this I love all of the products I listed and I will continue to burn my money with these companies.
Which knives are objectively "better" for less than Microtech. I'm genuinely interested because I'm looking for my first otf. Everything I've read says they're the benchmark for quality.

Which knives are objectively "better" for less than Microtech. I'm genuinely interested because I'm looking for my first otf. Everything I've read says they're the benchmark for quality.
For OTF strictly Microtech is the benchmark, but I will say the newer knives suck in quality compared to pre 2015 production. If you are gonna get a new production knife I would suggest
-Troodon
-combat troodon
- scarab 2
I just don’t like the new ultra techs or utx85 otfs that are rolling out. Also the halo 6 sucks compared to the older models

I've got Yeti, Igloo, Coleman and some no name knock off coolers. If you are just using them as everyday beer coolers, there's not a nickels worth of difference. If you're using them to pack and transport frozen meat or fish the Yeti wins hands down. The other brands of roto-molded coolers may work equally as well, I have no first hand knowledge.
Point being, you have to use the right tools for the job at hand. Coolers, firearms or wrenches, some are fine for casual use and others are more suited to serious applications. YMMV

For OTF strictly Microtech is the benchmark, but I will say the newer knives suck in quality compared to pre 2015 production. If you are gonna get a new production knife I would suggest
-Troodon
-combat troodon
- scarab 2
I just don’t like the new ultra techs or utx85 otfs that are rolling out. Also the halo 6 sucks compared to the older models

i have a trodoon, can’t say I like it as much as my Benchmade Infidel. They’re both snappy as hell, but the Trodoon doesn’t feel as balanced.

Back
Top Bottom