• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You're Just "Paying for the Name"

You ever shake a Wilson Combat, ...........not a sound, you shake the lower end ones and they rattle
I see that all the time. Never quite get it though. My shaky achy brakey Norinco cuts clover leaves, my cimarron is tight like Ft. Knox and does just as well.

I had an Argentinian hipower clone that was loosy goosy. I mean shook when you carried it. Never misfired, accurate, reliable. Some things are for show me thinks.

Point is, many things are about “bling” or Bragging Rights”
WC, and Kimber are just bling. I won’t buy a Kimber unless it’s dirt cheap and I could trade it for something I want. WC make decent stuff, but I’m not interested in their complete guns.
And I’ll say it... LOL I love a 1911, but I always feel that I’m under gunned carrying one, and they make my pants sag...

Point is, many things are about “bling” or Bragging Rights”
WC, and Kimber are just bling. I won’t buy a Kimber unless it’s dirt cheap and I could trade it for something I want. WC make decent stuff, but I’m not interested in their complete guns.
And I’ll say it... LOL I love a 1911, but I always feel that I’m under gunned carrying one, and they make my pants sag...
Suck it up and buy a quality belt. :)
Or, there’s shoulder holsters.
But granted, even with a LW Commander, eight rounds of hardball does add a little heft.

BTW, I’ve never felt under gunned even with my little Star PD.
Hint: spare mags.

and, have any of the Kimber haters ever actually owned one?

en with my little Star PD.
Hint: spare mags.

and, have any of the Kimber haters ever actually owned one?

Own one and have owned several. There are much better options on the market for less money. I would never buy a new one at retail. Smoking deal, sure I would pick one up, but it is going to have to be cheap.

Back
Top Bottom