• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your thoughts on a Blackstone Grill

Put a drain in the grease trap and run a hose to a gallon jug to dispose of the grease and cleaning residue.-

Excellent idea. I'll be trying this. I'm not a big fan of the little foil trays the are supposed to line the grease tray. Nowhere near big enough for cleaning up.

Thanks for the input. I went ahead and bought the 36” 4 burner. Can’t believe I waited so long. Haven’t cooked in the house for the last 2 days and probably won’t for the next few. Thanks again

Grab some ribeyes to try out, you won’t be disappointed. Also I use avocado oil instead of evoo, gives stuff a rich flavor.

I have Three. You should buy one.

A few things:

Season it well.
Always clean while hot with just water and a spatula.
Buy one with the metal cover.
Put a drain in the grease trap and run a hose to a gallon jug to dispose of the grease and cleaning residue.

That's a good idea! I love mine but I despise the clean up, that little grease trap don't hold squat!

We bought a jayco feather light 166 fbs and it comes with the 17 inch griddle . We love it cooked everything on it we will be buying the grill with side burner and deep fryer kit for the house. Cannot wait to cook some fresh venison on it this hunting season.

Back
Top Bottom