• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Four Legged Friend....let's see 'em!

I'm starting to look for a buddy to hang with..One that is already house trained and likes to ride in the Jeep..I think it's time to fill the void and I think this will help..Don't want a big dog nor and ultra small one..This breed has sparked my interest. It's a King James Cavalier Spaniel.
View attachment 3767662
Near impossible to find a rescue, but I'm in no hurry..I want to be able to take it to visit my Bride also
That’s what we have. She’s probably the best dog we’ve ever had aside from the PitBulls that the ignorant insurance company told us we couldn’t keep.

That’s what we have. She’s probably the best dog we’ve ever had aside from the PitBulls that the ignorant insurance company told us we couldn’t keep.
F03F37E3-3F56-4E7B-8186-F4C9C596D619.jpeg

Looks part wolf? Beautiful dog!!
Thank you sir! He was a rescue about 8 years ago so not sure of his breed, but we think husky shepherd mix. He has the curled tail and blue eyes of a husky, but the ears, coat and body of a Shepherd. He was on his own running around a neighborhood for a couple months before somebody caught him and tied him to a tree like a dumbass. He has been a great, loving dog since he realized he could relax here and finally felt safe. He was skittish and scared of strangers, the garage and stairs for a while. He is a completely different boy now and hasn't met a stranger in 7 years that he doesn't want loving from!

I'm starting to look for a buddy to hang with..One that is already house trained and likes to ride in the Jeep..I think it's time to fill the void and I think this will help..Don't want a big dog nor and ultra small one..This breed has sparked my interest. It's a King James Cavalier Spaniel.
View attachment 3767662
Near impossible to find a rescue, but I'm in no hurry..I want to be able to take it to visit my Bride also

My wife had a Tri-Color Kings Charles Cavlier, she was a absolute sweety, all you had to do was show her 1 time what to do or what you wanted and she would never forget. She passed last year at 14yrs old.

Back
Top Bottom