• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

your fishing pet peeves

They are often in a situation where they can't or don't want to set the rod down. Most of these types of pics are taken by people that are wading or shore fishing. Most of the time I'll tuck the rod under my arm, but sometimes I need to be able to move both hands more than that allows, so ya, I hold the rod in my teeth. No pic involved.

bear i get this and i dont think anybody here can say they dont often find themselves
needing the 3rd hand. im guilty myself. if your chest deep thats 1 thing, but 99% of the time these folks are on boats and 2 feet next to shore.

oh and least we forget the over fishing azzholes.
you know the ones. youve seen them.
these types catch their limits and take their limit to their cars and bring back a fresh
stringer. if you happen to cross over 400 headed from N.400 going south
there is a little dock off to the right. for a couple yrs there was a guy you would see out there
every morning doing this very thing. i dont know if hes still there doing this as i moved to E. Cobb 2 yrs ago and no longer cross the river in the AM.
oh and then there are those that want to take home enough fish for the neighbors too.

mankind. give us something good and as a whole we will destroy it in short order.

When I have to poop over the side of my boat and my doodads get caught in the oar lock and I fall backwards and I'm hanging upside down and trying to decide if I should yell for help or just go on and drown.

no see, that there is a personal problem. try pooping IN your boat. this way everybody you know
wont be asking to go with you every time they see you loading up to go fishing.

no see, that there is a personal problem. try pooping IN your boat. this way everybody you know
wont be asking to go with you every time they see you loading up to go fishing.

Good idea. I poop in the back of my truck now so nobody asks me to help them move THEIR ****.

Back
Top Bottom