Votes: 47 61.8%
  • Machine Gun

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Destructive Device

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Short Barrel Shotgun

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Cherry popped on a Colt 9mm subgun our SRO had when I was in High School. My dad was a local gunsmith and did a lot of work for the Sheriffs Deputies. I have been exposed to guns and shooting all my life. I was born a gun nut. Had an Outdoor Education class as an elective and we did canoeing and stuff like that. We went to the Sheriffs Office range accompanied by our SRO and he let me shoot the subgun. Fell in love until I dropped a loaded magazine and all the 9mm dumped out of it.

Fast forward a few years and I joined the Sheriffs Office after College. Been here almost 21 years now. Have a large NFA Collection, but sadly no personal full autos. Too expensive for my blood.

Better dip in that stash of your's and grab a select-fire. BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!

Cherry popped on a Colt 9mm subgun our SRO had when I was in High School. My dad was a local gunsmith and did a lot of work for the Sheriffs Deputies. I have been exposed to guns and shooting all my life. I was born a gun nut. Had an Outdoor Education class as an elective and we did canoeing and stuff like that. We went to the Sheriffs Office range accompanied by our SRO and he let me shoot the subgun. Fell in love until I dropped a loaded magazine and all the 9mm dumped out of it.

Fast forward a few years and I joined the Sheriffs Office after College. Been here almost 21 years now. Have a large NFA Collection, but sadly no personal full autos. Too expensive for my blood.

My first was an SWR .30 cal suppressor around 2000 or 2001 that Joe Gadini sent to USMC for trials. It was designated SRT and was an SWR Omega with an extra baffle. I paid all of 300 for it. The form 4 took a long 3 months back then.

I sold the can but should have kept it. It was quieter than anything else available at the time.

1988 - 12 years old, full auto M16 with blanks at Piccatinny Arsenal in NJ.

After that, I was issued a FA M16A3 in Battalion and I was also an M60 machine gun team leader.

Then I had the opportunity in 99 to shoot a mini Uzi, M1 Thompson and 1928 Navy overstamp Thompson (and a Benelli 14in shotgun) that was courtesy of the Gulfport PD.

Shot a Colt 9MM subgun in Perry when I lived there.

Now adays I just get to shoot 14in 870s at work after I build or work on them.

Nice background.

1988 - 12 years old, full auto M16 with blanks at Piccatinny Arsenal in NJ.

After that, I was issued a FA M16A3 in Battalion and I was also an M60 machine gun team leader.

Then I had the opportunity in 99 to shoot a mini Uzi, M1 Thompson and 1928 Navy overstamp Thompson (and a Benelli 14in shotgun) that was courtesy of the Gulfport PD.

Shot a Colt 9MM subgun in Perry when I lived there.

Now adays I just get to shoot 14in 870s at work after I build or work on them.

Mac 10 from that moment I was hooked and had to have one. Mine is a police mac .

I have access to more machine guns than most but oddly enough the mac 10 is still my favorite

Attachments

• D5D031B1-7BB4-4D24-9D61-09E4505C0CBD.jpeg
    D5D031B1-7BB4-4D24-9D61-09E4505C0CBD.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom