• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your favorite guns for SHTF.

that’s a lot of stuff to carry! Lol

After 12 miles I get tired just carrying a rifle! Also, it’s the end of society! Cut that barrel back to 12, slap on a stolen can, and put a coat hanger in the trigger and rock and roll!!
I've got my son's to hump some it. I will have the 1911 on my hip and my 14.7 inch 6.8 SPC ll slung around the body with Vickers sling. I've got a nice bug out pack with everything needed to short term survival.

If I’m at work, I’ll have my EDC... Hellcat and Ruger PCC. BUT! If I had an inclination of trouble, I’d have my Springfield XD-9 Compact (with extended mags) and my AR-15 Carbine. With only 20 rds, I’d forgot the shotgun, Mossberg 500, unless I was traveling with a Buddy who needed a firearm.

Why I would travel with someone that needed to borrow a firearm is beyond me, but that’s the only reason I can think of to have the shotgun in this scenario...

I always have my sig 365 with me and my ruger 10/22 td in the car with copious amounts of 22lr. Not the best go to war load out but for getting me home I feel more than adequate + they weigh very little and can be concealed easily. Shotguns are more of a home defense/hunting firearm in my book.

10609478_848263681852626_4580485999421316120_n.jpg
I'M READY FOR ANYTHING

This thread has some interesting picks . But I've noticed so far nobody has mentioned the Sub2000. I have a Ruger PC9 that I really dig since it can use the same mags as my G19. But it's a bit on the heavy side. I like the take down ability and fluted threaded barrel but I still wonder if the Sub2K folder might accomplish the same task while taking up less space and has to be lighter.

Back
Top Bottom