• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Young adult familiarization course. Any interest?

My wife's taken the NRA Women's only pistol course offered about every 3 months at River Bend Gun Club in Dawsonville.
She takes it again in October along with a few friends this time.
Loved that course !!!
All day...on a Saturday & includes lunch. Classroom and range time. Small classes too...$20 ??
My 19 yr old grand daughter is also going this time.

http://www.rbgc.org/

BillsCamino BillsCamino Maybe I can hook up with you this time, I missed you last time if you recall....

ALSO - 5 NRA Basic Pistol classes on the calendar between now and the end of the year.
(Basic Pistol is a pre-requisite for Defensive Pistol, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home. Those classes coming too....

BillsCamino BillsCamino Maybe I can hook up with you this time, I missed you last time if you recall....

ALSO - 5 NRA Basic Pistol classes on the calendar between now and the end of the year.
(Basic Pistol is a pre-requisite for Defensive Pistol, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home. Those classes coming too....

:thumb:
I thinks plans are for my wife and her friends plan to drive over in one car. And I think one other girl is on a Wait List.
Me...I'm staying home ;)

Back
Top Bottom