• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You tube..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been seeing more ads on YT this year. Instead of just one, it's now two...first one I have to watch and then can skip the second one after 5 seconds. It adds to their bottom line but adds to my watching frustration.

I would consider that a good thing. It means that at least some of the advertisers told youtube they want to reach the viewers of the channels that youtube deemed "bad".

It really pisses me off when they interrupt a video I'm watching to put commercials some of them damn near 5 minutes long in the MIDDLE of the video. And I'm not watching one of those epic length Hickoc45 videos. I'm talking about videos 10 minutes long or less. I wish there was another venue other than YouTube. They suck so hard.

It really pisses me off when they interrupt a video I'm watching to put commercials some of them damn near 5 minutes long in the MIDDLE of the video. And I'm not watching one of those epic length Hickoc45 videos. I'm talking about videos 10 minutes long or less. I wish there was another venue other than YouTube. They suck so hard.

Try this....
https://www.full30.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom