• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know who you are!

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
images (2).jpeg

It's not about age, it's about home raise'n. Today and for the past 20-25 years, far too many single parent homes w/ no daddy around. How is a boy supposed to become a man w/o having a father to teach him? My daddy instilled in me early that I was only as good as my word. Still works and proves true 48 years later.

I was saying the older crowd on here doesn’t need the endless messages of interest and commitment, just to be left wondering. Most are all great guys and it’s BS to jerk them around. They’d give you the shirt of their back if you needed it.

Had my first ghost today as y'all call them --
"who do I make the mo out to?" --"what is your address ?"
this is on 17 dec -- Last i hear from him -- yesterday I pm telling him i had not received payment- lost in mail ? changed your mind? ---
Today I get a pm, " I did not get the reloading gear I wanted soI do not need the dies" "sorry for the inconvenience" --
Not a big deal exactly, but an indication of the lack of consideration for others -
An older guy but new to odt --

Guess I didn’t type out exactly what I meant.. when I said older I meant old hands(people who has beeen here awhile).. I read where someone said it’s not age.. that’s correct too.. seems this younger generation (not all of em) just don’t have the right upbringing or just don’t care

Guess I didn’t type out exactly what I meant.. when I said older I meant old hands(people who has beeen here awhile).. I read where someone said it’s not age.. that’s correct too.. seems this younger generation (not all of em) just don’t have the right upbringing or just don’t care
Had it too good

It's not about age, it's about home raise'n. Today and for the past 20-25 years, far too many single parent homes
w/ no daddy around. How is a boy supposed to become a man w/o having a father to teach him?
My daddy instilled in me early that I was only as good as my word. Still works and proves true 48 years later.

I understand and even agree that a good Father can be a important example to a young person.
but I have to comment and say.
There are a lot of good Moms doing their best to teach a lot kids, both boys/girls, how to be good adults.
I have witnessed one of our daughters raising up a son on her own.. and I have to say she is doing a fine job
He is one of the finest young men you would meet.

Back
Top Bottom