• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You guys ready for some fun new rules?

every state needs to do recalls. i have been looking into the recall rules in Ga.
looks like we must wait 180 days,unless they screw up.
my thought here,and i have been looking into it.
we send asslock and warnoff a letter with all the signatures we can get. the letter states they must vote no on any gun control,remember they have both said they will represent all of GA.
when they vote for gun control we recall them.
the beauty of this is it negates the cheat they used in the election.we are not sending signatures thru sketchy voting machines. it helps take the cheat out of it.
thats my plan anyway...

every state needs to do recalls. i have been looking into the recall rules in Ga.
looks like we must wait 180 days,unless they screw up.
my thought here,and i have been looking into it.
we send asslock and warnoff a letter with all the signatures we can get. the letter states they must vote no on any gun control,remember they have both said they will represent all of GA.
when they vote for gun control we recall them.
the beauty of this is it negates the cheat they used in the election.we are not sending signatures thru sketchy voting machines. it helps take the cheat out of it.
thats my plan anyway...

I’ll sign!! I hope this takes off.

I believe both Connecticut and New York instituted registration of "assault" weapons some years ago. A very small percentage of residents complied.

every day the stupid get stupider.jpg

They have a very small majority in the house and even smaller in the senate. The only thing that will change if anything will be by executive order. Nothing is going to happen in congress for at least two years.

Back
Top Bottom