• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You can't make this **** up...

All I got is, "Whut in the actual phuck?"
Seriously this guy was with Jones Co SO and with the Mercer University Campus PD for many years. I would never out him because as I said before I don't have ( or want) too many friends. But yeah when I took the mag out of the violin case it was immediately obvious to me what went wrong,

1. HHey we're not covering the OTHER deal I did. I traded 2 AR pistols to another member for a G17 and a full size SKS. I didn't want a full size SKS but figured I'd trade it. I also figured the gen 5 G17 would make up the value on the deal. But then I had to trade it back. But lucky for me I traded the side charger to @boneboy96 for a Hi Point carbine. Then I traded the full size SKS for a paratrooper. So I wound up with what I wanted it just took a little longer.

upload_2021-2-28_21-14-24.jpeg

I've said this in another thread but some of the worst shooters and least gun knowledge folks I know are law Enforcement/Military guys. It's scary and sad.
I shoot IDPA with some "Pistol instructors" and its pitiful how bad of a shooter they are.

Back
Top Bottom