• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  You can call me Silver Balls.....Hooray 3K Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the things people are hoarding for SHTF food wise is high in carbohydrate and leads to diabetes. If one already has diabetic issues then this will just add to it.

Stock up on ground cinnamon. If you can get Saigon/Vietnamese cinnamon even better. Put 1/2 a teaspoon in something like oatmeal or apple sauce once or even twice a day and it has been shown to level off blood sugar and get people off big Pharma's tit.

Oh no it did not come off as anything, I appreciate the correction man!!!!
I want to get it right. I will have to go teach my kids again - I am always having to tell them I was wrong - LOL.
Take your words as lesson - not critic, thanks

A lot of the things people are hoarding for SHTF food wise is high in carbohydrate and leads to diabetes. If one already has diabetic issues then this will just add to it.

Stock up on ground cinnamon. If you can get Saigon/Vietnamese cinnamon even better. Put 1/2 a teaspoon in something like oatmeal or apple sauce once or even twice a day and it has been shown to level off blood sugar and get people off big Pharma's tit.

Thata a good one - have a diabetic in my disaster plans and it really adds a complexity to being prepared.

Thats a really good one.....I never knew cinnamon did that.

And who thought you were just a pretty face with no brains lol

Thats a really good one.....I never knew cinnamon did that.

And who thought you were just a pretty face with no brains lol

I had sugar problems before I lost a lot of weight and that's what I used to control it. Now I just eat an ultra low carb diet and it isn't an issue anymore.

I'm surprised that so many people understand the importance of meds. Over the years, I managed to build and maintain a 6 month rotating supply.
Geezers won't be bugging out.

What about extra glasses either prescription or reading? I only need reading glasses but I would be unable to do simple things like tie a fish hook without them. Then as years go by I will need a higher magnification so I need to plan for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom