• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yes Doc, We Should Skip it This Time!

When you have prostate cancer and the urologist says he wants to do a digital exam, It isn't your computer that's about to be inspected ;)

My cancer showed up on routine blood tests when my doctor was managing diabetes and suspected something else was going on too !

I was really lucky but it would have been better if I had asked for the test myself a few years earlier. Test early guys Cancer sucks, even with the best treatment !

After my second colonoscopy, I asked the doc if he had checked my prostate while he was in the area. As if a light bulb went off, he said, "Good idea!" and has now incorporated that procedure with every make colonoscopy. (I guess he can add it to the bill.)

Prostate cancer ain't no joke and ain't no fun.

Prostate cancer is the 2nd biggest cancer killer in men, only surpased by lung cancer.
It is a silent killer so take it seriously and get checked often.

I am proud that mine was caught in time to save my life.

Had my yearly physical earlier this month and they checked the prostate with blood work this time. I am having my first colonoscopy on the 13th of August. I am really looking forward to the procedure and the prep said no man ever.

Had my yearly physical earlier this month and they checked the prostate with blood work this time. I am having my first colonoscopy on the 13th of August. I am really looking forward to the procedure and the prep said no man ever.

Hahaha, just had my 4th colonoscopy on the 7th. I hate the prep!!!

Been dreading it for years, now that I'm 39 it's pretty much the time for it.

On another note, I'm amazed no one else thought to post this clip yet

Back
Top Bottom