• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yes Doc, We Should Skip it This Time!

Last month I went to the Care Connect ( no insurance po people clinic) in Perry to get my BP meds reupped. Then the nurse/PA axed me if they had done blood work yet. " Here we go with the up sell." Then she saw i just turnt fitty and wanted to schedule me for that deal where they run a Black and Decker snake light/cam up your ass. She stressed the part about me being sedated the whole time. Dann, I better be! Whole time I'm thinking " Hmm, no Cancer history in my family. Roll the dice, maybe? " But on the serious side I know I gotta break down and drink the nasty Super Colon Blow and bit the bullet. But I aint gotta like it.
Colonoscopy
hahaha...
Been there... done that...
I tried to refuse it... BUT, wifey kept bugging me. Doc then explained that they would travel as far as they could, which could be several feets up stream... haha... I woke up later, still drugged and with involuntary fluid coming out of it. :behindsofa:

Colonoscopy
hahaha...
Been there... done that...
I tried to refuse it... BUT, wifey kept bugging me. Doc then explained that they would travel as far as they could, which could be several feets up stream... haha... I woke up later, still drugged and with involuntary fluid coming out of it. :behindsofa:
You're not helping them sell me on the whole experience.

Had a buddy use Colorguard which is a at home test. It checks the stool dna in the sample you collect and send in. It is less accurate than a scope but better than waiting

I want to be heard loud and clear.

I HAVE HAD TWO OR THREE DR'S TELL ME THAT "IF EVERY MAN LIVES LONG ENOUGH, HE WILL HAVE PROSTATE CANCER"!

Get it checked guys and at least do a PSA Test once per year.
I am saying this from experience, it ain't no fun when the Doc steps in and says, "I am sorry but you have prostate cancer and we need to be sure it has not spread to the bone and organs".

Same info for me from my Docs .

Prostate Cancer is a silent killer .

Just make sure when you are being bent over and his or her
(Transgender) fingers are in your butt

That both their hands are not on your shoulders and you still feel that pressure going In

my worst fear lol

You're not helping them sell me on the whole experience.
Relax man, the hardest part is drinking the flushing solution. You'll get a nice shot of propofol (Diprivan) to put you to sleep and the next thing you know you'll be eating cookies and drinking orange juice. They let you lie around to fart a bit and then you can head to Denny's and get that Grand Slam breakfast. Almost like a vacation :becky:.

Fear begins sitting in the Dr office and hearing the words
“ I’m sorry , you have Cancer “
Then you realize, the Doc is talking to you...

Get checked ODT group , start asking for the PSA blood test at 45.
It’s cheap assurance , and if the 40% of you in your 40’s are identified, you’ll be ahead of the game for successful outcome , rather than the 50% of men in their 50’s that have it .
Yes those are the true statistics, I learned the hard-way at 46 yrs old .
Be smart , get good health information.

I am young "relative" and found out at 41 I had an enlarged prostate, psa numbers are good. Thankfull for that. Already had it checked twice and a prosate procedure due to the size. I can only wait for what fun awaits me as I age.

Relax man, the hardest part is drinking the flushing solution. You'll get a nice shot of propofol (Diprivan) to put you to sleep and the next thing you know you'll be eating cookies and drinking orange juice. They let you lie around to fart a bit and then you can head to Denny's and get that Grand Slam breakfast. Almost like a vacation :becky:.
That flush solution sucks. Doc sent the kit to my house and I had to start the cleaning procedure, I think was 24 hours prior to the test. I had to rush many times to the small room "where the child moans and Mom don't hear..." (toilet room... hahaha) - And literally moaning and pushing all the watertery waste out...

That flush solution sucks. Doc sent the kit to my house and I had to start the cleaning procedure, I think was 24 hours prior to the test. I had to rush many times to the small room "where the child moans and Mom don't hear..." (toilet room... hahaha) - And literally moaning and pushing all the watertery waste out...
I've already had to do that part before. Had my gall bladder removed in 98 and they gave me this nasty **** called Go Lytely. Tasted like a flat Alka Seltzer mixed with sea water. At one point there was no piunt in even getting up from the toilet. And by the end I needed a hair dryer way more than toilet paper.

Back
Top Bottom