• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yes Doc, We Should Skip it This Time!

colonoscopy at 50 got some polyps had a endoscope at the same time due to acid re-flux. all good news;) but i told the doc if my moth tasted like crap when i woke up i was whooping him on the spot !

Today was my physical exam as I hit the 5.5 years of age. Went earlier to the doctor’s office, and first filled out all those BS papers about COVID. Then they took me in, did all the normal check up, such as temperature, blood pressure, etc. Doctor comes in, does the entire interview again, touches me in the stomach, check throat, etc, etc... THEN he says “This time we’ll skip the finger touch prostate exam... Thru the blood we’ll know if it is OK and if it needs attention.” - In my mind, I was talking back to him (just in my thoughts) (You SOB, so just NOW it can be done thru the blood.... What’s up with all the past years you abused my arse?” Lol.... Then I just said “Well, Doc, that’s a pretty good news. Thank you!”
View attachment 3080630
5.5 years of age? almost 6? Why do you need a prostate exam?

colonoscopy at 50 got some polyps had a endoscope at the same time due to acid re-flux. all good news;) but i told the doc if my moth tasted like crap when i woke up i was whooping him on the spot !
I also had colonoscopy and endoscopy at the same time and right before they put me under I asked them nicely to please do the endoscopy first:) The prep is worse than the procedure and I’ve been poked and prodded so many times over the years I just tell myself things could be a lot worse, so man up and get it over with.

Last month I went to the Care Connect ( no insurance po people clinic) in Perry to get my BP meds reupped. Then the nurse/PA axed me if they had done blood work yet. " Here we go with the up sell." Then she saw i just turnt fitty and wanted to schedule me for that deal where they run a Black and Decker snake light/cam up your ass. She stressed the part about me being sedated the whole time. Dann, I better be! Whole time I'm thinking " Hmm, no Cancer history in my family. Roll the dice, maybe? " But on the serious side I know I gotta break down and drink the nasty Super Colon Blow and bit the bullet. But I aint gotta like it.

get it done. As a colon cancer survivor, I can tell you the exam and removal of any polyps is a walk in the park when you compare it to chemo, radiation treatments and 2 or 3 surgerys. And I can tell you for a fact that the radiation and chemo will have aftereffects for years afterward. I am 4 years cancer free and still have issues every couple of weeks from the treatments

Today was my physical exam as I hit the 5.5 years of age. Went earlier to the doctor’s office, and first filled out all those BS papers about COVID. Then they took me in, did all the normal check up, such as temperature, blood pressure, etc. Doctor comes in, does the entire interview again, touches me in the stomach, check throat, etc, etc... THEN he says “This time we’ll skip the finger touch prostate exam... Thru the blood we’ll know if it is OK and if it needs attention.” - In my mind, I was talking back to him (just in my thoughts) (You SOB, so just NOW it can be done thru the blood.... What’s up with all the past years you abused my arse?” Lol.... Then I just said “Well, Doc, that’s a pretty good news. Thank you!”
View attachment 3080630
Lol. I’ve been doing the blood test since I was 40. Never had a finger up my ass. Welcome to the blood test club.

Last prostate exam was in 2011 by a VA doctor who is now the District Director for Cobb - Douglas Public Health. She is an excellent doctor. Now just the annual PSA test and a boroscope every five years.

Back
Top Bottom