• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yes Doc, We Should Skip it This Time!

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
Today was my physical exam as I hit the 5.5 years of age. Went earlier to the doctor’s office, and first filled out all those BS papers about COVID. Then they took me in, did all the normal check up, such as temperature, blood pressure, etc. Doctor comes in, does the entire interview again, touches me in the stomach, check throat, etc, etc... THEN he says “This time we’ll skip the finger touch prostate exam... Thru the blood we’ll know if it is OK and if it needs attention.” - In my mind, I was talking back to him (just in my thoughts) (You SOB, so just NOW it can be done thru the blood.... What’s up with all the past years you abused my arse?” Lol.... Then I just said “Well, Doc, that’s a pretty good news. Thank you!”
364EC1E4-18FF-49BA-A753-01ED98673804.jpeg

Prostate cancer is one of the most curable cancers, as long as it’s cauggt early enough!!!!

So ladies line up and bend over it’s Ned Batey time. Besides the only time you should worry is when you hear banjo music!!! Besides don’t lie we all know y’all like a little finger in da butt for fore play!!! ;););)

Back
Top Bottom