• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

YES. Covid designed to hide dollar collapse

9EBD5BE4-B77F-451A-9C9E-F9174A351401.jpeg

I think it is more the Congress is using the ‘Chinese flu’ as an excuse to steal - albeit money, power, etc., on a much larger portion than ever before.
Look at what they have pushed through in stimulus alone. Its enough to wreck any economy injecting that kind of cash...

If you cant see our economy crashing....i got nothing for ya ! :tongue1::usa:
Kind of like seein our ammo and supplies go up in price....be prepared !!
Those paper dollars arent gonna get you as much , pretty soon ! Lol:pop2::pop2::pop2:

I think it is more the Congress is using the ‘Chinese flu’ as an excuse to steal - albeit money, power, etc., on a much larger portion than ever before.
Look at what they have pushed through in stimulus alone. Its enough to wreck any economy injecting that kind of cash...

If you cant see our economy crashing....i got nothing for ya ! :tongue1::usa:
Kind of like seein our ammo and supplies go up in price....be prepared !!
Those paper dollars arent gonna get you as much , pretty soon ! Lol:pop2::pop2::pop2:

I have ammunition for trade............or taking stuff.

The economy started its death spiral before anyone even knew about the plandemic. In mid September 2019 the repo-markets (repurchasing) completely failed and interest rates went up to 10% for overnight lending. Only after trillions of dollars injected into there did the rates artificially come back down to normal. Then all of a sudden a convenient excuse for the economy to collapse just so happened to appear. Convenient.

Back
Top Bottom