• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yard carry/.40 S&W/Fugitive/Meth/Explosives/Traffic stop shooting

It doesn't have how brave citizen nonliberal has been patrolling his property nightly since this has been going on. They got him 2 minutes from me, literally.

Good job Whitfield. I had that guy pegged for dead when they caught him. Can't say I'd blame them if they hadn't tried to take him alive, but he did shoot one their own.

It doesn't have how brave citizen nonliberal has been patrolling his property nightly since this has been going on. They got him 2 minutes from me, literally.

Good job Whitfield. I had that guy pegged for dead when they caught him. Can't say I'd blame them if they hadn't tried to take him alive, but he did shoot one their own.
Wow. Too close for comfort. Glad one of your neighbors tagged him & they took him in.

Squirrel Team 6 was out hunting fugitives.....I love it! He better be glad he was caught by Johnny Law....you would probably would have just fired up the front-end loader and whistled while you worked.

Wow. When my wife asks why I wear my pistol while doing yardwork I will reference this. His friend was 6' and 135lbs. Either he is naturally a bean pole or that's a whole lotta meth.

Back
Top Bottom