• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all know anyone like this RANT

Let me guess, he is never wrong. And when he is wrong it is still your fault. I got one of those. It's got to be his way all the time. Nobody is ever right.

One of my neighbors was like that, never shut up, knew everything (so he thought) and in your face when he talked, THANK GOD he moved further away before I committed murder.. This Friend of yours, his name start with an "R"????:shocked:

In all fairness I guess I should clarify one thing. His habit of getting right in your face when talking to somebody doesn't really bother me too much.........on account of he is about 5'7" tall and I am 6'9" tall.
So he is talking up close to your crotch?? Just kidding

I second the throat punch.

Hate close talkers.... Freaky.
Had a dude at a car show come
So close I thought he was trying to plant one on me....i backed up real fast and was like "whoa man too close."
I was so pissed that I didn't listen to another word he said while he was yapping.
I just walked away mid sentence and got away from that weirdo.

Let me guess, he is never wrong. And when he is wrong it is still your fault. I got one of those. It's got to be his way all the time. Nobody is ever right.

You nailed it. I wish I had a nickel for every time he has been proved wrong or has been showed up. But he never learns.

One of my neighbors was like that, never shut up, knew everything (so he thought) and in your face when he talked, THANK GOD he moved further away before I committed murder.. This Friend of yours, his name start with an "R"????:shocked:

Nah. His first name is Jason. LOL

Back
Top Bottom