• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all following this Gabby Petito story?

**** like this happens every day. It is sad to be sure, and I don't want to come across as indifferent but you have to ask yourself why the media is making such a big deal about it.

From where I am sitting they are focusing on it to draw attention away from the many failures of the current administration.

The way I read it, looks like one of the lesbo chicks worked at the co-op where the couple fought, probably called the cops on’ em. My theory, Psycho dude came back and capped them. ‘No good deed…’ y’know.
That's along the lines of what I was reading. The story seems to be trying to link them being there at the time of the scuffle. But then looks like the lesbian couple was at a bar the next day before being found dead, but mentioned how the creepy guy, presumably the boyfriend, was stalking their campground...

**** like this happens every day. It is sad to be sure, and I don't want to come across as indifferent but you have to ask yourself why the media is making such a big deal about it.

From where I am sitting they are focusing on it to draw attention away from the many failures of the current administration.
It’s because she is a cute blond. Media loves these tabloid stories with pretty faces. If she was a minority or fat and ugly, her local news station wouldn’t even cover the story.

Its un-folding in my backyard....
North Port has a history of screwing up ... look at some earlier cases...

His and his families actions show guilt all day long.
Bingo. Which makes me think all the investigators, pd, everyone has completely dropped the ball from day one by not getting any search warrants and now by letting this dude walk right out without being noticed

Back
Top Bottom