• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all following this Gabby Petito story?

How did / why did the North Port Police or the FBI NOT see this guy "vanishing"?
Leos are hesitant to arrest anyone without good evidence these days. They knew he did it, but had nothing to prove it.

With all the digital surveillance these days, most are easily caught . This guy will be found well inside a week, alive or dead.

Plus, they aren't paid any more for arresting a guy early rather than waiting for proper evidence.

Damn, didn't know about the other two murders in the area. And yeah, definitely fishy. Boyfriend sounds like a psycho serial killer.
The two, from what I read, lived in their van at his parents home....... I don't guess either had any job cuz they took off cross-country for a summer road trip about which they had some vlog - maybe they had some kind of ad sponsorship on that gave them income enough to bum-travel..... Either way, just seems kind of skinky the dude ups and drives home to his parents while his 'fiance' was still missing from they last were......

The two, from what I read, lived in their van at his parents home....... I don't guess either had any job cuz they took off cross-country for a summer road trip about which they had some vlog - maybe they had some kind of ad sponsorship on that gave them income enough to bum-travel..... Either way, just seems kind of skinky the dude ups and drives home to his parents while his 'fiance' was still missing from they last were......
Yeah, a lot of the story so far isn't adding up. The fight at the bar, and the other fight where they were pulled over after the bar incident. Seems like they weren't getting along on this trip at all. Then two random folks who happened to be at that bar and intervene in their fight are found dead. All strange.

Yeah, a lot of the story so far isn't adding up. The fight at the bar, and the other fight where they were pulled over after the bar incident. Seems like they weren't getting along on this trip at all. Then two random folks who happened to be at that bar and intervene in their fight are found dead. All strange.
link? Haven't seen the part where they intervened

link? Haven't seen the part where they intervened
I may have misread the article. Now it sounds like the slain lesbian couple had been seen in the same area and possibly interacted with just the boyfriend at a campsite, if the creepy guy is him. I guess that's what's weird about it:

Schulte and her wife Crystal Turner, 38, went missing after being seen at Moab pub Woody’s Tavern the very next night, Aug. 13 — when they complained to friends about a “creepy guy” near where they were camping, officials have said.

The couple told pals “if something happened to them, that they were murdered,” according to recently unsealed documents obtained by The Salt Lake Tribune.

From this article:

I may have misread the article. Now it sounds like the slain lesbian couple had been seen in the same area and possibly interacted with just the boyfriend at a campsite, if the creepy guy is him. I guess that's what's weird about it:

Schulte and her wife Crystal Turner, 38, went missing after being seen at Moab pub Woody’s Tavern the very next night, Aug. 13 — when they complained to friends about a “creepy guy” near where they were camping, officials have said.

The couple told pals “if something happened to them, that they were murdered,” according to recently unsealed documents obtained by The Salt Lake Tribune.

From this article:
I gotcha, that's what I had read too.

Back
Top Bottom