• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all be extra aware out there, double homicide in Twiggs County yesterday, guns stolen.

Good lesson. You don't become a target if you don’t tell people about what you have (guns etc.). You never get in Trouble over the things you don’t say to others…
That’s certainly true, but there’s folks out there that’d kill you for the change in your pocket, or because you looked at them wrong.

That’s certainly true, but there’s folks out there that’d kill you for the change in your pocket, or because you looked at them wrong.
I’ve seen people in Atlanta walk up, drop someone, and then continue on their way like nothing even happened. Some people just built wrong.

I was told the grandson was main suspect, has been in and out of jail and has stolen from them before. Could be he got in with this dude and they planned it together and hence how this guy knew where everything was, what camera wires to cut, etc. From what I was told, the Whites had wireless cameras also and a feed going back to his office dvr.

Prayers for the family I’m sure the lost of both parents to such a senseless reason is devastating.and now you go thru years of bull**** with the courts,hopefully someone will end his oxygen level, and make him room temperature.im sure the inconvenience of having to many people involved plays a major factor.

Back
Top Bottom