• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all be extra aware out there, double homicide in Twiggs County yesterday, guns stolen.

Found out Fred had a worker who was recommending this guy to work for him. The worker is related to the suspect some how. The worker was reliable, so Fred trusted his recommendation. He finally let the suspect get a job, and the suspect found out about Fred’s valuables at his home.

Also, this is just rumor mill from the workers I’m with. This isn’t official facts. I don’t want to booger anything up or break any laws posting this. There was some type of relationship we were all wondering about.

Found out Fred had a worker who was recommending this guy to work for him. The worker is related to the suspect some how. The worker was reliable, so Fred trusted his recommendation. He finally let him get a job and the suspect found out about Fred’s valuables at his home.
That makes me sick.

While there are legions of white collar criminals in Macon, these thugees that can't see beyond the next video game, set of qwenny sixes, pair of Nikes, etc. are a scourge and stain. This scumbag perp has decades in the gray bar hotel from those crimes he committed and got caught and tried then found guilty. No telling what all else he's done. He should be burned alive at the intersection of Cotton Avenue and 2nd Street at 12:00 Noon.

While there are legions of white collar criminals in Macon, these thugees that can't see beyond the next video game, set of qwenny sixes, pair of Nikes, etc. are a scourge and stain. This scumbag perp has decades in the gray bar hotel from those crimes he committed and got caught and tried then found guilty. No telling what all else he's done. He should be burned alive at the intersection of Cotton Avenue and 2nd Street at 12:00 Noon.
if you hang em from light poles and let em rot people will get the message

I watched two Twiggs SUVs hauling ass down Marion Road yesterday while locking the gate at the club. They were headed over towards Highway 80 or Riggins Mill Rd. on the other side of I-16. Turns out they were on the way to the home of a couple with the last name of White. Man and wife murdered, home ransacked and safe emptied of guns. Riggins Mill is kind of rural out at the edge of Bibb/Twiggs. Prayers for the victims and the family.

I hope they can catch the sons of bitche(s) that did this. You don't read too much about this type of crime out away from the "danger zones" of Macongo.
Good lesson. You don't become a target if you don’t tell people about what you have (guns etc.). You never get in Trouble over the things you don’t say to others…

Back
Top Bottom