• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all are getting stupid with your prices.

Does Bypass have some of the best deals on his offerings on the ODT when he sells?

• Yes

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Screw tacos.

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters
I love it when they say “they go for x amount on gunbroker” I’m like this ant gunbroker bud. Then they keep the comments shut off lol? They know there waaaaay overpriced. When people turn the comments off makes me think there something wrong with what there selling and don’t want nobody to call them out.
It's the law of averages. Post it long enough, bump it long enough and you're bound to catch a fool.

Here is a rare find. I will let it go fer 348.72.... Don't low ball me, cuz I knows whats I gots!!!
IMG_6027.JPG

It's the law of averages. Post it long enough, bump it long enough and you're bound to catch a fool.
I gotta admit that Polytech double underfolder keeps me coming back But damned if he didn't go from 6000 to 8500 on that thing. Makes me think he is just showing off. If it were 3-4K I'd probably buy it. But I do like looking at it.

Ain't nobody buying your 2500 dollar Colt AR 15 or your 1800 dollar century AK. Ain't gonna happen but keep on dreaming.
You must have missed my "Joke Listing " as it was called by the mods that removed it for my $2500 SKS Paratrooper. But I promise you it was NO joke. I would definitely let you or anybody else here buy it for that price. And to ME that was a bargain since there was another one listed at the same time for $2700.

Back
Top Bottom