• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WWI Rifle and Pistol Lovers

renodraws

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
17   0
Reaction score
If you love shooting old bolt guns with iron sights, bring out your Mosins, Mausers, Springfields, and Enfields out to Marion Road Gun Club in Macon on August 29th.
You choose 3 out of the 4 events that day to shoot for score.

There will also be multiple machine guns on display and shot.

A description of all of the matches and all other other info is at this link.
MATCH INFO
Lunch is included with the $30 match fee. We will have trench food as well as hamburgers and hot dogs. Please pre-register with Kyle Turner president@marionroad.com

Does this mean my 1912 Luger is out of the question?

Not that I can hit anything with it anyway...I have a C96 Mauser I could shoot but it's a late '20's model.

Oh well.

We don't care if is not manufactured during the war period, just that the type was issued during the war.

AND we allow all of these rifles and pistols. Including the O3A3, we aren't strict. If you can an argument, we will allow it.

We don't care if is not manufactured during the war period, just that the type was issued during the war.

AND we allow all of these rifles and pistols. Including the O3A3, we aren't strict. If you can an argument, we will allow it.

Awesome, thank you sir

We are not limiting rifles or pistols to those of the period 1914 - 1918 this year. If you have a rifle that is close in form to one used during the Great War we'll allow it. If it's heavily modified that may be a deal breaker. 1903A3's are allowed as are Mosin 91/30's. Lee Enfield No4 models as well. We'd like to be inclusive and have folks come out to SHOOT and enjoy themselves! It'll be worth the trip just to see the machine gun display.

Back
Top Bottom