• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTH is with some of these traders on here, lately?

I like the sailers who do not even bother to respond when you offer to buy at their asking price. Member for years and still acts like a newb.
Your bid was so low (I know, it WAS his asking price) that he couldn't even be bothered to respond.

• Quote:
  • Date/Time of meeting. (Up to a 2 hour range is acceptable) Don't mean to be picky but I'm guessing this assumes both parties have discussed any delay and agreed. No way I am hanging around 2 hours for crickets. If I'm at the agreed upon meeting place and the other party is 30 minutes late and I don't get a call, then I'm gone.
  • Location of meeting.
The reasons for leaving a negative are limited to the following:

• Cancellation of meet after committing to it. Again, I am assuming both parties have discussed the reason for cancellation and have found it acceptable.
  • Failure to show up to meet. How long a wait before it is a "no show" when the late party has not contacted the other party? As above, I feel 30 minutes overdue without a call is fair.
  • Failure to send payment or item.
  • Item is misrepresented or damaged and it is discovered after the transaction is complete.
Sorry, it shouldn't require a legal contract to arrange a meeting for what is usually a simple transaction, but considering some of the stories I am reading on here about "bad" behavior on the part of newer (and some older) members, maybe we need to spell it out in greater detail.

In this day and age most people have a cell phone, unfortunately though, there are still a**holes who don't give a damn about manners and common courtesy so they deserve to be "negged". As always, an exception can be made if the late party has been run over by a beer truck and couldn't find his phone :shocked:.

E6F2EFC7-6442-46E2-BC16-266FE6EC2810.jpeg

I think there is a great deal of greed, meaning the person thinks they can get more.
Integrity, respect, and a persons word do not mean what it use to. My 4 year old son has more integrity than “these” people. When they are called out, they either coward down or play the victim. SAD!

Back
Top Bottom