• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTH is with some of these traders on here, lately?

I don’t know . It was up for just 30 minutes and I was the first to respond. Another guy sent a PM after and maybe he offered more than asking price.
That's how auctions are run on ODT. You are supposed to reply with a higher offer than your initial "I'll take it!" asking price.

Another story is that I had a pistol for sale. Guy hits me up says I really want that gun and I’ll buy it. My name is Joe Smith and my number is 999-999-9999. So I told him, in a PM, it’s not a good idea to hang your personal info out there and I’d call him that afternoon. Looked for his reply, in the thread, to get the number and it was gone. I sent a second PM and asked if he deleted the post. Finally, he answered the PM and said I told him to delete it, which I didn’t. So, then he said, Send me a PM and I’ll give you my info. I told him that we were in the PMs already! :doh: So, then, after basically saying I’ll take It, he wants to negotiate the price down AND wanted me to drive to HIS location. I’m surprised he didn’t ask me to bring toilet paper, too.
You'd probably need it (T.P.) yourself to clean up with after he was through "negotiating" you.

A douche nozzle rookie with 0 feedback and single digit posts stands me up at a meet. I neg him. Same day of his last ODT sighting, he creates a new account and has 2 transactions. Mods found out and gave his second (for now) ODT profile the ban hammer. He is still lurking.

Back
Top Bottom