• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF kimd of bug is this and what is it....

I had to stop and catch it and release it. Damn thing was flying around in my car lighting on the windows, window ledges, etc. About to worry me to death.
Here's a closeup before I caught it.
View attachment 3378202
those things lay eggs in your pee hole(urethra). gotta be real careful around them..
you didn't have your pud out when anytime while driving,did you? if so you need to did the tip in 90% rubbing alcohol and the light it on fire. let it burn for at least 14 seconds. then put it out. wrap it in raw chicken and wait a day or so,the fly eggs will come out and they wont need to cut it off...
good luck,hope little moon survives it.
or its a fly catcher or "helicopter fly" they eat house flies.
not sure,but i would be safe and do the rubbing alcohol thing..

Thats one of them that the govt put out to track folks that haven’t gotten their jab yet. That one was put to distract you while a different one bit you on the back of the neck.
It is said that if you took the vaccine, it will make your pecker shrivel up and fall off. Thus decimating the Democrats in several years time By defacto birth control.
(It has been secretly taken over by the Trump supporters and reprogrammed for this purpose which was found to be the only logical solution to this CRAPFEST2021 show….)

Back
Top Bottom