• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF is wrong with our country and system

“Every murder, every violent crime, especially those involving a gun, is a sickening example of the worst in our community, especially at a time when our community is working relentlessly to fight against the spread of this deadly COVID-19,” Chronister said.

Two things as take aways. First, what an idiot. You aren't "fighting" against anything. I'm sick of the military analogies being used to describe an attempt at containment of a virus. It's getting ridiculous. You are writing tickets to people going about their business, stocking toilet paper at Publix or drawing blood in a hospital. You ain't dodging sniper fire or rushing an ambush in Kandahar.

Second. How in the ever loving **** is jail NOT the ultimate "lockdown" shelter in place? Why turn them loose?
But these are "unprecendented times". :drama: That's my favorite. They're unprecedented all right. Self inflicted unprecedented.....

But he was charged with a drug-related felony, so he couldn't have gotten had a gun, amiright?! :rolleyes:
Second. How in the ever loving **** is jail NOT the ultimate "lockdown" shelter in place? Why turn them loose?
Authorities thought that by having all the inmates in close contact all the time, it would make the virus spread faster and to more people. Remember this is Florida logic we're dealing with here.

The part of me that finds perverse poetic justice particularly delicious feels we are getting what we've been deserving for a very long time.
I agree but I also know we will learn exactly nothing from it. The numb masses far out number those with remnants of common sense and even the slightest traces of a desire for freedom. We've become a nation of dependent, mindless, rudderless, children.

I agree but I also know we will learn exactly nothing from it. The numb masses far out number those with remnants of common sense and even the slightest traces of a desire for freedom. We've become a nation of dependent, mindless, rudderless, children.
Well, I sort of disagree. What the hoi polloi have learned well is that if they'll just pipe down and knuckle under like good subjects is that they'll receive a little e-stim check.
upload_2020-4-15_10-32-5.png

Back
Top Bottom