• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF....Braves??

Yeah they always seem to turn it on at the very end. Fried did really well too, just made one mistake. It’s gonna be a tough one tomorrow against Kershaw

I’ve been looking forward to the Anderson /Kershaw matchup since both teams advanced. Anderson has been a beast since he arrived and Kershaw being his usual dominant self. If Anderson can give us 6-7 good innings and we can get to their bullpen early I’m thinking we go up 2-0. Anderson hasn’t faced a lineup like the Dodgers yet but has the stuff to shut down any offense. Let’s hope he brings it today. #Mixitup!

Kershaw is a classic post-season choker. The Cardinals beat him like a red-headed stepchild when they had to face him. During the season he is good, flip the calendar to October and he folds like an umbrella in a tornado.

I have watched a lot of baseball in 65 years, and, you heard it here first, this IS the Braves year.

They have a great group of players, and are loose and focused and not intimidated by any other team. They will win it all in 2020.

There is a saying that you have to lose it before you can win it. The Braves lost it in 2019, so they can win it this year. The Cubs did the same thing in 2015 and 2016. The Cardinals in 1963 and 1964.

Adam Duvall is DONE for the year, which hurts, he swung a potent bat.

Kershaw is a classic post-season choker. The Cardinals beat him like a red-headed stepchild when they had to face him. During the season he is good, flip the calendar to October and he folds like an umbrella in a tornado.

I have watched a lot of baseball in 65 years, and, you heard it here first, this IS the Braves year.

They have a great group of players, and are loose and focused and not intimidated by any other team. They will win it all in 2020.

There is a saying that you have to lose it before you can win it. The Braves lost it in 2019, so they can win it this year. The Cubs did the same thing in 2015 and 2016. The Cardinals in 1963 and 1964.

I mean I said it 7 posts ago...you ain't first.

Adam Duvall is DONE for the year, which hurts, he swung a potent bat.

You ain’t wrong!! I told my son, Kershaw is like ole Julio, don’t matter how good he is boy, he ain’t ever on the field when needed!! Go Braves!!

Back
Top Bottom