• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would yall

I don't really understand the ignore list thing for people that have some ads out of whack. I have some listings that are apparently high because they aren't selling. I have one that I know is way above retail. That being said, it's not in stock anywhere and comparable listings (here and gunbroker) are crazy high. Of course, I'm going to start my ad high and see if it sells. To do otherwise would just create what this thread is about. If I listed my gun at pre-panic price, it'd likely get bought and immediately re-listed high.

They are usually in stock, or will be soon...

I put them on ignore for one simple reason... When I see someone doing that, it's not someone that I would ever want to do business with. They have a choice, and I guess a right, to list a cheap $300 gun at $1000 if they want. I have a right to consider them a shady person, or simply greedy and trying to take advantage of people, and choose to not ever do business with a person like that.

They are either greedy, or stupid. Neither is appealing to me.

Freedom, and the free market, is a two way street.

if this was it the gun you flipped it to, flipped it to me for $500, iagonna swap it for a couple boxes 9mm. Oh, do ya still have that leg holder for it?
upload_2021-2-23_16-26-37.jpeg

I’ll put the cheapo in a cardboard box. Coat it with petroleum jelly. Write 1942 on the box and list it as an antique. Asking $2350.00

Back
Top Bottom