• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would this be against the law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can tell you Norcross gun and range did me a solid. Called them on a Tuesday looking for 2 guns, they had them in stock told them I’d be there Saturday to pick them up. Low and behold when I got there Saturday I got my 2 guns!!! I highly recommend them. And yes I drove 1 1/2 hour to get them but they had what I needed and at a great price to boot!!!

It is a pretty crappy thing to do to someone who has basically already paid for a Springfield Hellcat, or any other gun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It is a pretty crappy thing to do to someone who has basically already paid for a Springfield Hellcat, or any other gun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
giphy (16).gif

I still don't know the shop that this happened at. It is pretty crappy business practices to do such a thing. Though I can see it happening on accident or if the delay becomes a deny from NICS. Also if the guns have been sitting there for longer then the store's policy, like 30/60/90 day type Layaways.

BOOOOOOOOOOO, LOL.

But
It would be nice to know where not to shop , .

Is there info missing here ,? was there a 'Delay' on the gun ? ( Delay on the original buyers part ?)
Not from what i read...paid for it but h s snt got there to pick up...someone else wants one so shop may sale his item to the guy who wants it too...but its been paid for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom