• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Workshop/Man Cave Pictures and Ideas

Swab

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
153   0
Reaction score
I’m reaching out to the brilliantly creative minds of the ODT and asking y’all to show off your man caves and workshops.

My wife has recently evicted me from a storage room in the basement and my son has essentially evicted me from the garage so now all of my belongings reside in my small “workshop” in the basement.

With my newfound claustrophobia, it has become apparent that I need to make some changes in order to get through this crisis.

With that, post up some pics of your handy work. I need some inspiration and can’t think of a better place to find it.

DISCLAIMER
***I know we had thread showing off everyone’s shops and man caves but I apparently suck at searching for old threads and have been unable to find it.***

F31D5FB8-D817-4B62-839A-084B04A1B5DA.jpeg

I’m reaching out to the brilliantly creative minds of the ODT and asking y’all to show off your man caves and workshops.

My wife has recently evicted me from a storage room in the basement and my son has essentially evicted me from the garage so now all of my belongings reside in my small “workshop” in the basement.

With my newfound claustrophobia, it has become apparent that I need to make some changes in order to get through this crisis.

With that, post up some pics of your handy work. I need some inspiration and can’t think of a better place to find it.

DISCLAIMER
***I know we had thread showing off everyone’s shops and man caves but I apparently suck at searching for old threads and have been unable to find it.***
My son got my old man cave in the basement for his small “apartment” a couple of years ago. My wife has an office/quiet room in the extra bedroom. I have been reduced to the garage for now. Lol

Back
Top Bottom