• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Work/Gaming Pc

Copy that. The one I linked is actually wrong. I think it is this one. I know it has an i7 and a SSD.

Here is a better data sheet.

thats a pretty slick little set up for a good basic system.

Very capable little machine. Add a USB 3.0 external SSD for storage and you would be good to go!
Copy that. The one I linked is actually wrong. I think it is this one. I know it has an i7 and a SSD.

Here is a better data sheet.

I found someone wanting to work a deal out. I'm not super familiar with high end PC parts, does this sound solid for around 2000?

MSI gaming X Trio 3070 graphics card
X570 plus wifi edition mother board
Ryzen 7 AMD 3700x CPU
16GB trident Z neo 3600 ram
Western digital 1TB SSD
NZXT H510 Elite case

I found someone wanting to work a deal out. I'm not super familiar with high end PC parts, does this sound solid for around 2000?

Ryzen 7 AMD 3700x CPU
Western digital 1TB SSD
NZXT H510 Elite case
That's a pretty capable system from a capabilities standpoint 2k is a little high depending on the CPU cooler and power supply in the system does it come with a monitor and keyboard and mouse as well. if so that is probably right at full retail for the system if you got the parts new and built it yourself

Ryzen 7 AMD 3700x CPU
Western digital 1TB SSD
NZXT H510 Elite case

i would personally say thats not a good deal.

for 2000 you can generally find a prebuilt system with a 3080.

here is a similar system with a better cpu that is a few hundred less.

IF it were ME looking and i wasnt interseted in gaming then i would look for something around 1000-1200 that has either a 3060ti or a 3070. 3070ti is a waste of money and if your wanting to spend anymore then look for a system with a 3080 or 6800xt.

CPU in that system is ok, its actually the one i run but you will get better performance out of a 5600x or 11700k

Also BE AWARE most of these prebuilt gaming computers suck for cooling so be prepared to need to add in an extra fan or two.

Ryzen 7 AMD 3700x CPU
Western digital 1TB SSD
NZXT H510 Elite case
it is an $800 gpu.

3080s are running 900-1200

price out the parts and see where you end up.

That's a pretty capable system from a capabilities standpoint 2k is a little high depending on the CPU cooler and power supply in the system does it come with a monitor and keyboard and mouse as well. if so that is probably right at full retail for the system if you got the parts new and built it yourself
I agree, what cooling solution? what power supply?

Back
Top Bottom