• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Work/Gaming Pc

Thanks guys, I’ll look into microcenter.

I have a gaming computer my son outgrew, any interest in that? It was $1500 when it was new.

CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB, 8GB DDR4, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi Ready & Win 10 Home (GXiVR8060A8, Black

Make me an offer, its just sitting here taking up space.
Let me see if those specs will run what I need. If so I’ll be in touch.

I would build it from stuff on sale at microcenter. as DanKATL DanKATL said...video card will be the hot item...it go with a 70 series nvidia, so a 3070.

A friend from Chattanooga needed a matching pair of cards for a project. They won't let you reserve them online and are enforcing the limit of 1. I've heard that some stores are doing a lottery on if you can even buy one of the current cards.

yup microcenter is the best for new parts. otherwise just jump on facebook marketplace and find someones system they're selling. this close to holidays you can generally get a pretty good deal

MC is awesome. If you don't game a bunch like the newer onboard graphics can do some games especially if your only doing 1080P. Graphics cards pricing keep going up etc.

MC is awesome. If you don't game a bunch like the newer onboard graphics can do some games especially if your only doing 1080P. Graphics cards pricing keep going up etc.

Yep, most are going above MSRP. And the used market is flooded with fake or rebadged mining cards that aren't going to perform as expected if they even work.

I'll check the specs when I get home a d let you know. Thanks

Copy that. The one I linked is actually wrong. I think it is this one. I know it has an i7 and a SSD.

Here is a better data sheet.

Back
Top Bottom